Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rose Mauzy's Passing

Rose Mauzy has finished her journey in this life and has entered into eternal habitations.  She is now present in the company of heaven.  There will be a Requiem Mass held at St. Paul Episcopal Church (1028 Boyd's Creek Hwy Seymour, TN 37865) on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM for Rose.    





Saint Paul reminds us, "For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s (Romans 14:8)." 

Jesus says, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand (John 10:27-29) .” 

Please enjoy ''Take My Hand, Precious Lord" as you contemplate about the reunion that Rose had today with all of her friends and family that went before her to their reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged by members and friends of Saint Paul Episcopal Church. Please keep it friendly and respectful!